Camping Magali is located in Saint-Laurent-du-Var north of Nice.
- The site is very quiet and peaceful, has a pool and is arranged quite nicely.
- It’s nothing special and for what is offered overpriced.
- The facilities are a bit dirty and smell a little.
- The personnel was friendly but somehow it seemed they don’t really care all that much.
- Internet was supposed to work in the reception area, but it didn’t. Wifi is not available on the whole site as opposed to what some sources say, e.g. ADAC app.
- The price was 30,60 € for two persons and a mobile camper including electricity, a bit overpriced.
- My recommendation: try to find some other place unless you have to spend the night somewhere.
|Value for money||★☆☆☆☆|
|Location / view||★☆☆☆☆|