- The site is very large (about 260 spaces). One part is reserved for campers and the other for rentable mobile homes.
- On the edges it’s very quiet but the closer you come to the center, it gets a bit loud, especially during the day when kids are playing and yelling.
- There is no trash on the site, you have to walk all the way out which is really a pain in the behind.
- The facilities are nice and clean.
- The little market has also very tasty pastries and bakery stuff for breakfast.
- The personnel was very friendly, multillingual, helpful.
- Right next to the site is a small Citroen museum.
- Wifi is available on the whole site and works excellent. However, it’s charged extra, in my case for 48 hours 13 €, which is quite hefty.
- The price was 35 € for two persons and a mobile camper including electricity. For what the site offered, I suppose the price is ok but it’s not the atmosphere and type of site I want to stay at in the future.
|Value for money||★★★☆☆|
|Location / view||★★☆☆☆|