- It’s a well kept camping site right by the sea. The facilities are clean, but due to the mix of people and kids always slightly in need of cleaning.
- The personnel was very friendly, but more a business friendly.
- The spots have a decent size, some come with a water faucet right by the spot.
- The atmosphere is relaxed, but it depends a bit on the spot you’re at.
- It can be a bit noisy, especially with the animation for the kids.
- Sea access is about 50-100 meters away. The water temperature varies from a frosty 20 °C to a comfortable 25 °C.
- There are many mosquitos, you have to be careful with light at night.
- The wifi works good to very good once connected, however it’s quite pricey (15 € for three days). Also, you can only connect two devices and no simultaneous use is possible. In today’s times this is hardly acceptable with people having multiple devices. I talked to the provider Osmozis about the connection problems and also the connection policy.
- The little market carries the basic things but is ridiculously overpriced. It’s a bit of a hike to the supermarket in the village (10 minutes by bike) and they close around 19:30 and typically have a midday break.
It’s a nice place to stay but if you don’t need the full service of a camping site, try the pitch Parking Plage Ouest right next to it.
|Value for money||★★★☆☆|
|Location / view||★★★★★|