- It’s a beautifully located site right next to lake Trasimeno. Almost all spots are partially under trees so you can get some shade and protection from the sun. The site has a bit of a slope. Every spot is about 50-60 m2 no matter if you come with a tent, mobile camper or something else.
- The personnel is very helpful, friendly and always in a good mood and up for a little chat or joke. They also really pay attention that no “outsiders” enter the camp site without a good reason. Adds a bit to safety.
- The atmosphere is generally very quiet and relaxed. People are just taking it easy.
- A little herb garden (basil, rosemary, spearmint among others) is cultivated for the guests’ use.
- From the site you have direct access to the lake. Watch out when going in as it might be a bit slippery on the rocks. Also, for the easily scared, some sea snakes reside in the lake, but they are harmless as far as I know.
- You can also use the pool or the lakeside resort located right next to the site. All camp site guests have free entry to the resort. You can also play volleyball or football there, rent windsurfing boards or just hang out.
- Every Friday there’s a music night at the lakeside resort’s club – you’ll definitely hear it at the camp site.
- Close to the main entrance is the main road and also a railroad (traffic only during the day). You will hear the street noise at night if you’re close the entrance.
- You can reach the center of Passignano in about 20 minutes walking or about 7 minutes with a bike.
- Wifi is free of extra charge and available on all spots. The connection is mostly good, but sometimes you have to wait a little while.
- There’s a nice bar with food and drinks with a tiny shop for your most basic needs.
- About 10 minutes walking towards Passignano you will find a magnificent basketball court in case you wanna hoop it up!
- The espresso at the bar is excellent! :)
|Value for money||★★★★★|
|Location / view||★★★★★|